2009年4月20日 星期一

magical transformation!!! (revised)














If you are new in SL, avatars you can choose are less and all built-in. one avatar possesses his or her own outfit, you can merely change the color or length of their clothes. As you see in the picture above, I am the left one sitting on the sofa, a strange one with sagging bosom and big belly. Those green parts (leaves? or something else) and the weird helmet on her head are never taken off even hundred times of tries. Once I log in, this avatar appears on my screen, and that’s a really turnoff!
However, things changed since I met a friend in SL!

Last week when I was idling around in SL, I met a guy in a place which was randomly chosen. After a short conversation with him, I asked him whether he knows a way to change avatar. “Well, you can buy some new skin or clothes instead changing you avatar.” His precious words become a motive, helping me to start my transformation. Firstly, typing “free cloth” or “free skin” in the searching blank. Then it will appear lots of place which offer kinds of skin and countless suits. You can teleport to everywhere you like and try on different type of style. Some of them cost a lot, but most are cheap and even free. It indeed spends me time clicking those stuff one by one, but the process is interesting and of great worth.













It’s one of places offering free clothes











Look! It’s me after transformation! And all of those clothes are free! It’s really a big step I take in SL!

沒有留言:

張貼留言